steps how to use transport in Vienna, Austria
Through this site you will be able to move more easily and accurately in Vienna
We wish you a pleasant
1. Departure in Airoport /Schewechat/
2. Find railway station of city train
3. Find ӦBB automat
4. Buy a single ticket for 1 zone. It costs 2.20 €. It is valid for all types of tranpostation.
You can buy not only single ticket but also week or month ticket. 1 week ticket is 16.40 €.
5. Put the ticket in a Blue box before entering the train for being it valid.
6. Find station in map and name of the station you want to get.
7. Get the train
8. Press the button to open the door.
9. Be sure in looking station names.
10. If you need to get off the tram press the button before the stop and it will stop in appropriate place.
What you need to know more.
If you are with child or have disability, then sit at the approprtate place.
If you are with dog follow the dog to keep silent, link him at appropriate place
We are Armenians
Thanks for attention
You can contact us with any convenient way
Phone : (+374;312) 5-33-30; (+374;41) 05-33-30
Email : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : RA,City Gyumri Ghorghanyan 79
CC BY-ND 2.0
All photo and video materials belong to their owners and are used for demonstration purposes only. Please do not use them in commercial projects.